Sunday, April 1, 2012

Holy Week Challenge: Friday or Saturday

Happy Holy Week! One of our professors gave us a list of scriptures, hymns and places that we could read/sing/visit each day of the week to follow the Saviors activities during the final days of his life. And I wanted to share this with all of you! I am going to post the scriptures and hymns as well as relevant Bible Videos and pictures from my time in Jerusalem, and encourage you to make some time each day to read and sing and focus on the Savior. I think that it will help make this Easter a little bit more meaningful. It has for me already! As I think about all that I learned last year in Jerusalem, the thing that I most want to share with you is an an increased understanding of the Savior and his role in my life. I pray that this challenge may have that effect in some small way in your lives. 


Friday or Saturday 
The Anointing: John 12: 1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment